We advise cultural institutions and associations on our services (workshops, seminars and coaching) in the field of diversity development and anti-discrimination.
Consultation for Institutions
If you would like to be advised regarding the services for cultural institutions and associations, please contact Eylem Sengezer.
In the area of empowerment consultation is usually offered in workshop formats and trainings.
Contacts for Empowerment
If you are affected by racism in the cultural sector, contact Bahareh Sharifi for information on empowerment services.
If you are an artist or cultural worker with a disability, please contact Carolin Huth for information on empowerment services.
Based on our availability we are happy to offer consultations
- to creatives working in institutions, which are planning diversity-oriented measures
- on accessibility (initial consultation)
Where possible we are happy to connect you to facilitators and experts who specialize in
- awareness-raising/anti-discrimination workshops
- mediation, which engages discrimination in a sensitive manner/coaching/support and guidance with anti-discrimination processes
In our Catalogue on Criteria for Anti-discrimination Trainings you can find suggestions on how to search for trainings, which critically engage discrimination.
Unfortunately, we do not offer the following types of consultations:
- Consultations about securing funding for art projects; colleagues from Kulturförderpunkt provide an overview of the Berlin funding landscape
- Psycho-social counseling to address experiences with discrimination; we are happy to provide contacts to anti-discrimination agencies
Please understand that due to our limited capacity we are usually unable to engage in creative collaborations with institutions.
Consulting hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
We are currently not offering in-person consulting. If you are interested in a consulting session by phone please send us an email.
Please answer the following questions in your email:
1. Name of contact person
2. Institution/ project
3. You would like to: (please indicate which applies)
- Consultation as an institution or association on diversity development and anti-discrimination
- Initial consultation on accessibility
- Contact to (e.g. trainers on the topic)
4. Previous measures: Have you already dealt with diversity development and anti-discrimination in relation to your institution/project or arts and culture? In what way? Please briefly describe previous measures/initiatives.