Initial Consultation for Institutions and Projects
Based on our availability we are happy to offer consultations
- to creatives working in institutions, which are planning diversity-oriented measures
- on accessibility (initial consultation)
Our consultations are primarily available to cultural institutions and cultural professionals in Berlin. Occasionally, we also advise cultural institutions from other federal states, if capacities exist for this.
Where possible we are happy to connect you to facilitators and experts who specialize in
- awareness-raising/anti-discrimination workshops
- mediation, which engages discrimination in a sensitive manner/coaching/support and guidance with anti-discrimination processes
In our Catalogue on Criteria for Anti-discrimination Trainings you can find suggestions on how to search for trainings, which critically engage discrimination.
Unfortunately, we do not offer the following types of consultations:
- Consultations about securing funding for art projects; colleagues from Kreativ Kultur Berlin provide an overview of the Berlin funding landscape
Please understand that due to our limited capacity we are usually unable to engage in creative collaborations with institutions.
Consulting hours are Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
We are currently not offering in-person consulting. If you are interested in a digital consulting session or a consulting session by phone please send us an email.
Please answer the following questions in your email:
1. Name of contact person
2. Institution/ project
3. You would like to: (please indicate which applies)
- Consultation as an institution or association on diversity development and anti-discrimination
- Initial consultation on accessibility
- Contact to (e.g. trainers on the topic)
4. Previous measures: Have you already dealt with diversity development and anti-discrimination in relation to your institution/project or arts and culture? In what way? Please briefly describe previous measures/initiatives.